Welcome to E.D.E.N - Your Simulator / Game
- EDEN is a simulator , that manages to be fun and interactive with its simple but great interface design and game mechanics.
- The player controlls a planet divided in multiple continents each continent with its own civilization.
- The main aspects or sim mechanics of EDEN are:
- Time, in EDEN each day passes at 0.248 seconds in real life, each month has 30 days and one year has 12 months.
- Planet, planets can varry in many ways:
- Environment, is random within a range of 7 types of climates.
- Name, the current name library is composed of 21 simple names.
- Size, is also random and can have a value from 25 to 150.
- Resources, are random but within a range defined by the planet size.
- Continents, are also random 2-3 influenced by the planet size.
- Points, points are not a way to track the players score, but to help the player manage his civilization, points can be:
- Social points, help the development of politics and culture.
- Fate points, decide the religion spread or ideology.
- Science points, help unlock new technologies.
- Production Points, influence the industrial development of the civilization.
Wiki Page Stats
- Number of views: Template:NUMBEROFVIEWS
- Number of active users: 0
- Localtime: 00:47
<iframe scrolling="no" style="border: 0; width: 728px; height: 90px;" src="//coinurl.com/get.php?id=22579"></iframe>
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.